We currently offer classes at a variety of locations in the greater Miami area. Visit our Locations page for addresses and class offerings at each site.
Parking is complimentary at all of our sites except for St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Coconut Grove. Municipal paid parking is available for this site.
Refunds must be requested in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be granted on the following schedule:
- Prior to the first class: Full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- After one to three classes (shortened summer semester, one to two classes only): Refund of classes that have not yet occurred minus the cost of take home materials and the processing fee.
- After the third class (shortened summer semester, second class): No refunds will be granted. A credit for the remaining classes in the semester (minus take home materials and the processing fee) may be granted for future semesters of South Florida Music. A credit may only be granted for the weeks following communication with the SFM office. Credits will not be granted during the final three weeks of the semester.
The safety of our families and security of our sites is South Florida Music’s number one priority. Severe inclement weather conditions are the most common and potentially most dangerous reason for the cancellation of our classes. If such an event is forecasted, South Florida Music follows the Miami-Dade County Public School Policy. In addition, if such an event occurs requiring the cancellation of our classes, please monitor your email and South Florida Music’s social media for the latest updates. If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather an extra make-up for any missed class will be provided. Please note, no refunds can be given for class cancellations due to inclement weather. We encourage you to contact our office for any further policy details, questions or concerns.
- Early registration for subsequent semesters.
- The ability to earn thank you gifts/discounts from our referral program (see below).
- Access to other special discounts or perks that may be offered on occasion by South Florida Music.
Each semester you are registered, you may earn thank you gifts for up to three referrals to the South Florida Music program. Read below for full details:
- Referral must be a new family to our program. They must register and stay enrolled through the midpoint of the semester. Please visit our Schedule page for the current availability.
- If you refer one family, you will receive a $5 off coupon valid for a future SFM registration.
- If you refer two families, you will receive a $10 off coupon valid for a future SFM registration.
- If you refer three families, you will receive a $10 off coupon and a South Florida Music t-shirt for your child.
- Please make sure the family you refer lists your name under “How Did You Hear About Us” when completing registration so that we are able to match you to your referral.