True North Music Enrichment
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration must be completed through our website, www.southfloridamusic.org/classes/truenorth
- A minimum of 4 children is required monthly for each enrichment class. If sufficient enrollment is not met two days prior to the first class, a full refund of that month’s tuition will be provided to those who have
- Each enrichment class will be limited to no more than 8 children. Once the limit is reached, a waiting list will be developed.
- During your child’s first month of enrollment, an additional $25 materials fee is required, and will be automatically added to your cart (annual fee; one time per school year).
- There will be no refunds nor credits offered beyond the first Friday of each month.
- Reenrollment notices will be sent via PayPal by the 20th of each month. You will have 5 days to complete payment to maintain your child’s space in the enrichment class.
South Florida Music offers age and developmentally appropriate music classes, birth to age 9, using the internationally renowned Musikgarten curriculum. All instructors are highly trained specialists in early childhood music education. Their knowledge and background will ensure that your child has an exceptional educational experience, while enjoying time in a stress-free, playful environment. We are pleased to offer an enrichment program for the students of True North, focused on developing a strong musical foundation and strengthening all developmental domains.
PK3 (Age 3): Fridays, 1:45-2:15pm
Celebrate your child’s love of nature and growing independence through activities centered around the seasons of the year. Classes are designed to increase self-regulation, positive mental health, and self-expression through singing, moving, focused listening, musical games, exploring and playing instruments, creative movement, and storytelling. Furthermore, this level begins the foundation of musical literacy by applying musical language to rhythmic and tonal patterns.
VPK (Ages 4-5): Fridays, 2:25-2:55pm
Our Music Makers curriculum includes singing, creative and structured movement, playing instruments, ear training, and a sound approach to music literacy, It is designed to build symbolic thinking, concentration, memory, and promotes positive mental health and self-expression. Children will have the opportunity to play their first melodic instrument, the glockenspiel. They also begin to read and write simple musical patterns and melodies. This class serves as readiness for learning the piano and violin.